Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My 2011 Rules

    In July 2003, I wrote some Life Rules. Today, I reviewed them, revised some, but still believe in most of them.
 
Here's my updated Life Rules:

Read a lot                                                              
Eat healthy & well 
Cook
Drink fruit shakes and herbal tea
Wink at kids                                                         
Make kids laugh
Put babies to sleep
Have dates with my husband
Have dates with my kids    
Pray more with my family                       
Watch sunsets
Paint sunsets
Take artsy photos
Light scented candles
Have plenty of massages
Write poetry
Keep a blog
Write serious stuff for publication
Speak good Filipino
Hug long-lost friends
Answer e-mail
Inspire others
Put bullies in their place
Take invigorating showers
Pamper with scented soaps & bodywash
Swim in the rain
Swim regularly                                      
Sing
Play the piano
Listen to classical music
Travel, travel, travel
Wake up to birds outside my window
Wake up to kisses
Sleep outdoors.
Use fresh white, cotton sheets
Wear pearls
Make jewelry
Shop in tiangges.
Dress for comfort
Avoid high heels.
Dress in understated elegance
Use the computer
Keep up with technology
Have long lunches with dear friends.
Cry my heart out when I need to
Laugh till my tummy hurts
Meet deadlines
Keep cool at work
Forgive myself
Share my blessings
Love unconditionally


4 comments:

  1. Thanks, need it! I know it's such a long list but I have the rest of my life to abide by them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list, ma'am. I should make one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, Mitch! Really helped me look inside of me.

    ReplyDelete