Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Incommunicado no more

It's as if the Universe heard my plaintive song of woe. Unbidden, two long-lost friends emerged from the mists of nowhere. Both through YM.

And now that they're back I have more credentials to talk about the place called the 50s. It's a state where one begins to take stock of things that have happened to you in the last few decades. It's a period that you shift through the people who have walked through your life. You ask questions like ... Who has stayed? Who has gone away? Who has returned?

And then more questions... For how long? Why are they back? Do I want them back at all? If not, can I push them back into oblivion?  I'll have my answers in a year or so. There's no hurry! It's a privilege people of my age ought to have and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment