Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dear God Letters



Dear God,

* I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying... ELLIOT


* Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? ... NORMA

* I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that ok? ... NEIL

* Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy ... JOYCE

* I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know but I am not
just saying that because you are God ... CHARLES


Dear God,

I wish I had days with no papers to check! No reports to write! No deadlines! No  meetings! Except maybe to have friends over to a sparkling, clean house. Cook for them a nice, guilt-free meal. And then have long, intoxicating conversations till we feel we've had too much of the drinks but not enough of the company. So we plan for another day like that soon.

JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment